FORC Trail Ride
November 14 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Charge those lights! Park outside the gate. Ride will roll at 5:45. Front Street for ales post-ride.
More information on the park is here: http://www.qcforc.org/content.php?114-Sunderbruch-Park
A little more info on our rides is here: http://www.qcforc.org/content.php?238-Group-RidesS
- Everyone’s invited: all ages, all skill levels, non-FORC and FORC members alike.
- We usually split up into 2-3 groups based on skill level.
- An experienced rider will be there to take out the beginner group.
- Afterwards we like to hang out in the parking lot, shelter, or local establishment for camaraderie and post ride nutrition.
- You’re always welcome to show up and ride your own ride and just meet up with us afterwards.