- This event has passed.
Village Christmas Walk
December 1, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - December 2, 2017 @ 9:00 pm
Enjoy the annual East Village Christmas Walk:
• Santa will be in the Village Fire House. He arrives at 6:00 each evening by fire truck east on 11th Street
• Retro fire truck rides, weather permitting. Bring your camera!
• Trolley Rides – Board in front of Lagomarcino’s on 11th Street
• Scrooge will be at the Boyler’s Building
• Kids Crafting Center at the NEW Isabel Bloom location: 736 Federal Street
• Face Painting in The Village Theatre and live music
• Petting Zoo & Nativity Scene at Gildea’s Pocket Park (corner of Mound St. and E. 11th St.)
• The Grinch, Frosty the Snowman, and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer will be in the Village
• Jack Frost will be nipping noses throughout the Village
• Metro Drum Corp performs Saturday night @ 7:00