Share your favorite Fall photo with LMQC and you could win an iPad Mini!
Share your photos with us,
“Like”them on Facebook
and you could win!
It’s Fall and that means the weather will cool down, the leaves will change and it will be a great to spend a little time outside before Winter rolls around.
Let’s Move Quad Cities would like to know what you like to do to stay active in the Fall, so we’re asking you to share photos of your #FallFavorites with us.
One lucky person will win an iPad Mini and two more will win $50 gift cards to Best Buy.
Here’s how the contest works:
1. Use the form (below) to upload photo(s) of your favorite Fall activities.
2. Be sure to include a description of what’s going on in the story (a caption), where the photo was taken and the date of the photo.
3. We have to have your name and email address* so we can contact you if you’re a winner, so don’t forget that!
4. Once we receive your photo, we’ll review it and upload it to our Let’s Move Quad Cities Facebook Page (the #FallFavorites photo album) and we’ll send you a note to let you know it’s there. (We reserve the right to reject photos based on content or if we question their authenticity – see our rules at the bottom of the page for more details.)
5. Once you’ve been contacted, find and “Like” your photo. Then get your friends, family and co-workers to “Like” your photo.
6. The photo with the most likes at the end of the contest (12:01 a.m. CDT on October 14th) will win the contest.
7. Two other contest entrants will be selected at random to each receive a $50 gift card from Best Buy.
All photo entries uploaded via the Let’s Move Quad Cities contest webpage are subject to the review of independent judges selected by Bawden & Lareau Public Relations, LLC and ORA Orthopedics. Judges will determine the validity of each entry and their decision is final.
All photos must be original photography taken by the entrant. Stock photos will not be accepted as entries. Photos in the contest that are found to be commercial or stock photos may be removed from the contest and consideration. Photos deemed to be malicious, indecent or in poor taste will be disqualified by the judges.
Voting on photos will end as of 12:01 am CDT on Tuesday morning, October 14. Votes collected after then will not be included in the final vote count.
By entering the contest (i.e. uploading a photo and completing the entry form), the entrant agrees to be publicly recognized as the winner if selected. All winners will be notified by email first and must provide a valid mailing address in order to receive their prize. Failure to respond in a timely manner to this notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and a new winner may be selected by the judges. All determinations made by the judges are final.
No purchase necessary.