Share your favorite Fall photo and you could win a new Nikon camera!
Share your photos with us and you could win!
It’s Fall and that means the weather will cool down, the leaves will change and it will be a great to spend a little time outside before Winter rolls around.
Let’s Move Quad Cities would like to know what you like to do to stay active in the Fall, so we’re asking you to share photos of your #FallFavorites with us.
One lucky person will win a new Nikon CoolPix S7000 16.0 Megapixel Digital Camera.
Here’s how the contest works:
1. Use the form (below) to upload photo(s) of your favorite Fall activities.
2. Be sure to include a description of what’s going on in the story (a caption), where the photo was taken and the date of the photo.
3. We have to have your name and email address* so we can contact you if you’re a winner, so don’t forget that!
4. Once we receive your photo, we’ll review it and upload it to our Let’s Move Quad Cities Facebook Page (the #FallFavorites2015 photo album) and we’ll send you a note to let you know it’s there. (We reserve the right to reject photos based on content or if we question their authenticity – see our rules at the bottom of the page for more details.)
5. Be sure to “Like” and “Share” your picture!
6. We’ll select one photo at random and contact the uploader to let them know they’ve won the prize.
8. Contest ends November 23, 2015.
All photo entries uploaded via the Let’s Move Quad Cities contest webpage are subject to the review of independent judges selected by Bawden & Lareau Public Relations, LLC and ORA Orthopedics. Judges will determine the validity of each entry and their decision is final.
All photos must be original photography taken by the entrant. Stock photos will not be accepted as entries. Photos in the contest that are found to be commercial or stock photos may be removed from the contest and consideration. Photos deemed to be malicious, indecent or in poor taste will be disqualified by the judges.
Winner will be selected at random from among all submissions. The number of “Likes” or “Shares” a photo receives does not improve that photo’s odds of winning. Each successful/approved photo appearing on the Let’s Move Quad Cities Facebook Page via this webpage form will be considered an entry in the contest. Photos uploaded directly to the Facebook Page will not be considered as entries.
By entering the contest (i.e. uploading a photo and completing the entry form), the entrant agrees to be publicly recognized as the winner if selected. All winners will be notified by email first and must provide a valid mailing address in order to receive their prize. Failure to respond in a timely manner to this notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and a new winner may be selected by the judges. All determinations made by the judges are final.
No purchase necessary.