Meet the Marathon’s, Joe Moreno, race director for the Quad Cities Marathon, Freedom Run and Genesis Firecracker Run. We asked Joe to not only talk about his passion for running, but how he’s overcome his own health challenges as well as what it’s like to manage 3 popular road races in the Quad Cities.
- Bike School Part 4: Ride-along alternatives for kids
- Bike School Part 3: Road safety and path etiquette
- Every morning Is a good morning for Zander.
- Bike School Part 2: Choosing and fitting the right bike
- Bettendorf biking’s got the (concrete) edge
- Bike School Part 1: Cycling for life
- Back in the saddle after two new knees
- Eat smart on Cinco De Mayo with 5 tips for guilt-free QC Mexican dining!
LMQC on Facebook
Our most popular subjects
Alan Sivell Anna Perry Anti-Inflammatory Foods Aryn Lloyd Bettendorf Park Bike School Christopher Schwartz cross country skiing Davenport Park Dog Walking Dr. Andrew Bries Dr. J.C. Clark Dr. Jonathan Winston Dr. Joseph Martin Dr. Ryan Dunlay Elbow Foot Injury Healthy Choices Healthy Eating Hiking Hip Jeni Tackett Kaia Knee Nutrition Online Exercise Classes ORA Orthopedics Outdoor Overuse Pandemic Menu Pediatric Orthopedics Pets Pigeon Creek Park Quad City Dietitian Rock Valley Physical Therapy Running Shoulder Sports Medicine St. Ambrose Communications Professor St. Ambrose Kinesiology Professor Teri Stickler Total Joint Replacement Vitamin D Wade Ellett Working Out